Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thinking...

I am thinking about New Year's resolutions. I've never really done this before, but I'm a "grown-up" now, and it just seems like something I should do. My thought process thus far has been lose weight, read Bible, keep a "clean" house, exercise, and then AHAH! Blog about it so that I can really keep track of my goals and have a set day to tell how I am doing on each. I know this would be utterly boring to anyone else reading it, but maybe it won't.

As of now these are going to be my resolutions and goals and the respective days that I will let you know how I'm doing.

Monday - Spend time with God everyday! This is a biggie! I'm not doing so hot right now. I am asking for Beth Moore's "Jesus, the One and Only" for Christmas. Maybe this will be my first Bible Study of the New Year.


















Tuesday - Run the 10k at the turkey trot next Thanksgiving. Philip and I ran the 5k this year while Cody and Jamie (Brother-in-law and wife) ran the 10k. It took them approximately 10 more minutes to finish the 10k than it took us to finish the 5k. Ug! But look at them c'mon; they were just dressed for success. So, I'll let you know if I have run any during the week.













Wednesday - Weigh-in. I really would like to lose 20 lbs. This may sound shocking to those of you that know me, but it really is a heathy weight for me. Promise! I'm only 5'1", and I don't think I'm comfortable telling how much I weigh right now.











I don't really know how to quantify whether I have kept my house clean, so I will think on this and get back to you.

No comments: