Thursday, January 14, 2010

Game On Diet!!

Philip and I have recently started a healthy living diet called the Game on Diet. You eat 5 healthy meals a day, get 7 hours of sleep, excercise every day, and drink 3 LITERS of water a day. We have a team here in Highlands, and we are competing against a team of friends in Round Rock. It's so much harder than I realized it would be, and I'm having a hard time not sneaking a candy bar (or a Diet Dr. Pepper)!! We really are hoping that some of the habits we are forming these next 3 1/2 weeks stick. The only thing I hope doesn't stick is the rate I'm losing weight!
Everyday members from each team send emails, and on day 2 I was hearing that people had lost 2 or 3 lbs, and I had lost none. NONE!?! Finally this morning I weighed, and I've lost 1 lb. YAH!! Then I find out that yesterday Philip had lost 2! He didn't want to tell me. What are you gonna do? I have to be happy for him.
WAY TO GO Game Oners! Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Kayla Saadeh said...

How is the game plan going?? I want an update! :) Excited to see you something this upcoming weekend.