Monday, May 3, 2010

Lynch Family Pictures



Stephanie of 123 Chickadee Photography came and took pictures of the whole Lynch family a few weekends ago. She is a friend of Angie's from work at Golden Gate Seminary. She has a few of the pictures on her BLOG.

We are meeting with Stephanie soon to take some pictures of us. We won the session from friends from Texas State that also know Chris and Angie and Stephanie from Seminary. They are raising money to adopt a child from Ethiopia. Look here.

4 comments:

Journaling Gina said...

Great pictures! I've been missing your blog! Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

lacey face! I don't know if you saw my facebook post, but stephanie and her husband mark are good friends of mine from Second! they were on that trip to world changers I told you about during college and I love them. I'm so excited you got to take pictures with her and that she was lucky enough to meet your family! miss you so much!

emily king

Elizabeth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! Super cute!

Kelly said...

so cool! thanks...love that picture too!!