Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Slow Starter

Cody and Jamie's reception was this past weekend. We had a great time, and I really like my new sister-in-law. Since we had yet again another hectic weekend, we didn't get as much done on the house as we would have liked. I did, with the help of Shahla, get the second coat of paint on in the living room while Kristi, our biggest helper, painted the trim. Philip put a shower curtain rod up in our bathtub. (We were having to take baths because we didn't have a rod to hang up the curtain :) I really need to take some pics. I'll get them soon.

With my resolutions. I am off to a slow start, but I am not quiting yet. Philip and I are sitting down together Thursday night to talk about our individual and together goals, so maybe that will get me motivated. I have started Jesus, the One and Only, and I think it's going to be wonderful. The book walks through the gospel of Luke, and I'm so excited. Lord, give me endurance and the excitement to finish what I'm starting.

No comments: