Sunday, September 27, 2009

Time Flies


Our girl is 1 month now. I guess I should throw away all of my hopes of posting regular updates; we seem to love keeping ourselves too busy to just sit and reflect. As I type, bottles are in the sink ready to be washed, and Philip is hanging sheetrock in the pantry he is building off our kitchen into the garage. This past week, I felt like I looked at Hallie and didn't recognize her because she's changing and growing so fast. I don't want to stay so busy that I miss things as she gets older!


We went and took pictures on Friday since Hallie turned one month. She got hungry and had to eat while we were taking pictures. Our girl will not get on a schedule. She never drinks the same amount of milk, and it's never the same amount of time in between feedings. When I try to make her wait to eat (because I think it hasn't been long enough), she screams! I don't know if this is why I haven't figured out a daily schedule or if she's not on a schedule because I'm not on a schedule? We'll get there-soon I hope!! Here are a couple more 1 month pictures.



2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love the pics! Can't believe how much she's growing!!

Janell said...

I LOVE her face in the last picture! So adorable...I can't wait to meet her!