Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday

Church was great today. I'm excited about the church-wide Walk Across the Room campaign and the potential it has for our church body to grow and become more evangelistic. Also, the student band played Revelation Song during the offertory and truly led the church in worship (it kind of made me tear up, but I have been doing that a lot these days). After church, Hallie and I drove to Fannett to Emory's birthday party. It was a beautiful day outside, Emory was adorable, and Hallie had a great time at her first birthday party to attend.

Emory with her one-year-old candle after eating her cake

Faith kissed Hallie bye before we left


Philip called right as Life Group was starting so I didn't really get to talk to him so I'm really missing him right now. He sounded like things are going well, though.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

love all the pics! miss y'all and can't wait to see you in person soon!!!