Monday, November 9, 2009

Cake Update

I ended up making a red velvet cake with red and white icing with black accents. School spirit. I was not proud of how it looked, though, so I accidentally didn't take a picture. Do you believe me? The high-school students thought it was great so I'm hoping that it doesn't show up on Facebook. Thanks for the compliments on the last one, and hopefully I will redeem myself from this one soon. I'll leave you with this blog that has awesome cakes (I think they're better than Charm City Cakes a.k.a. Ace of Cakes, but I won't tell Food Network): http://blog.pinkcakebox.com. Enjoy.


This is why they caught my eye. I loved the pregnant girl figurine. I need to learn how to do that, AND I want to know how they did their icing, so fluffy. I love it.
Baby Shower cupcakes, cookies and cake topper with cupcake stand

No comments: